3-stage Dilation Balloon Catheter
This device is mainly used for adults and adolescents in the dilation operation of digestive tract
stricture under endoscopes.
· 3-stage Dilation Balloon Catheter has three distinct diameters at three separate pressures during in
vivo dilation, thus can achieve three kinds of conventional non compliant balloon dilation effect;
· Elastic soft tip design, which can smoothly enter into the target position with less tissue damage;
· Rapid drainage design can help to complete the operation faster;
· The balloon uses imported material with thick wall design, high pressure resistance and safer dilation;
· Thermostatic shaping after multi-wing pleating contributes to excellent resilience and flexible retreat
from working channel;
· Optimal design of the tube is smooth and of good elasticity, strong twisting resistance and easier
· The radiopaque markers on the both ends of the balloon can provide precise positioning under X-ray;
· Balloon size and dilation information are clearly marked on protective sleeve label and device label so
as to recognize easily;
· Sterile package, disposable.